food interaction for HH SALIC
alcohol interaction for HH SALIC
pregnancy interaction for HH SALIC
lactation interaction for HH SALIC
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for HH SALIC
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for HH SALIC 1 MG/50 MG OINTMENT
Patients taking HH SALIC 1 MG/50 MG OINTMENT
- 67%Twice A Day
- 33%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for HH SALIC
- HHSALIC 6 OINTMENT(10 GM ointment in tube)Hegde and Hegde Pharmaceutical LLPRs. 14.90/GM of ointmentRs. 149pay 20% more per GM of ointment
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Chiranjiv ChhabraMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Avnish SharmaMBBS, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for HH SALIC
- Do not keep the treated skin area covered or apply on your face unless advised by your doctor.
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine if you have diseases like tuberculosis (TB), herpes simplex virus (infection of the eye), cystic fibrosis (genetic disorder of glands resulting in lung and digestive problems), clouding of lens in the eye (cataract) or raised pressure in the eye (glaucoma), or a lung or chest infection or cold or breathing problems, if you are taking other corticosteroid medications.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to mometasone or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have had an infection or injury or surgical procedure of the nose.
- Do not use by Children < 6 years.
- Do not use if you are suffering from bacterial, fungal or viral dermatitis (bacterial skin infections).
- Do not use if you have rosacea (redness, small and superficial dilated blood vessels on facial skin).
- Do not use if you are suffering from perioral dermatitis (scaly or bumpy rash around the lips).
Frequently asked questions for HH SALIC
Q.Is mometasone a steroid drug?
Yes. Mometasone is a steroidal drug
Q.Is mometasone the same as hydrocortisone?
No. Mometasone and hydrocortisone are different drugs; although both are steroids
Q.Does mometasone topical treat ringworm/acne?
Mometasone topical does not treat ringworm/acne. It only treats the symptoms of inflamed skin
Q.Does mometasone topical lighten skin?
Yes. Mometasone topical may lighten the area of skin which is darkened due to any infection.
Q.Is salicylic acid good for acne/acne scars/ skin/hair/genital warts/ remove dark spots/exfoliate skin?
Salicylic acid is part of an acne cream/ointment/solution/gel/shampoo/medicated plaster. It is used for curing acne and its scars. It is also used for dandruff problems. It is not used for lightening the skin or exfoliating it. It is not used to cure genital warts
Q.Does salicylic acid work?
Salicylic acid works best if used for an indication at the dose prescribed by the doctor
Q.Does it expire?
Salicylic acid does expire and should not be used beyond the expiry date
Q.How does salicylic acid work?
Salicylic acid is used as part of an acne cream/ointment/solution/gel/shampoo/medicated plaster. It works on reducing swelling and redness and thus causing pimples to shrink. It also loosens and softens the dry, scaly skin thus causing it to peel off.