Medicine Overview of Hgs Infant Suppository
Uses of Hgs Infant Suppository
Hgs Infant 75% Suppository is used in constipation.
Side effects of Hgs Infant Suppository
How to use Hgs Infant Suppository
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Wash and dry the area. Lie down and gently insert the suppository into the area with or without the use of an applicator as mentioned in the label. You or your care giver may be taught on how to use this medicine at home.
How Hgs Infant Suppository works
Hgs infant 75% suppository works by drawing water into the intestine through osmosis, which makes the stool soft and easier to pass.
In Depth Information on Hgs Infant Suppository
Expert advice for Hgs Infant Suppository
- Avoid taking a Hgs infant for more than 1 week, unless prescribed by the doctor, as it leads to dependency on the laxative action to produce a bowel movement.
- Together with Hgs infant, fiber rich diet containing whole grain bread and cereals, bran, fruits and green leafy vegetables, is essential to maintain healthy bowel function.
- A Hgs infant should preferably be taken at bedtime because it requires 6 to 8 hours to show impact.
- Notify your doctor if you are on a low-sugar diet because the Hgs infant contains sugars.
- Take Hgs infant after 2 hours from other medicines, as it may interfere with the absorption of other medicines.
Special precautions for Hgs Infant 75% Suppository
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Hgs Infant 75% Suppository may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Hgs Infant 75% Suppository is probably safe to use during la+more
ctation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Hgs Infant 75% Suppository does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Hgs Infant 75% Suppository is probably safe to use in patien+more
ts with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Hgs Infant 75% Suppository may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
There is limited information available on the use of Hgs Inf+more
ant 75% Suppository in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Glycerin, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
User Submitted Feedback For Hgs Infant 75% Suppository
What are you using this medicine for?
Substitutes for Hgs Infant
No substitutes found for this medicine