food interaction for HERPERAX
alcohol interaction for HERPERAX
pregnancy interaction for HERPERAX
lactation interaction for HERPERAX
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for HERPERAX
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for HERPERAX 5% W/W OINTMENT
Patients taking HERPERAX 5% W/W OINTMENT
- 60%Once A Day
- 30%Thrice A Day
- 10%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for HERPERAXNo substitutes found
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for HERPERAX
- Wash your hands before and after using acyclovir cream. Wash and dry the affected area before applying the cream/ointment.
- Avoid direct contact of cream with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Inform your doctor before using acyclovir topical, if you have conditions that can make your immune system weak such as HIV, AIDS or bone marrow transplantation.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to acyclovir or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for HERPERAX
Q.Is acyclovir topical effective?
Acyclovir topical is an antiviral drug used to treat infections caused by herpes simplex virus. It is effective if used as advised by your doctor. The effectiveness of acyclovir may vary upon individual response
Q.Is Acivir cream same as acyclovir cream?
Acivir is a trade name for active drug acyclovir
Q.Is Zovirax a steroid?
Zovirax is a trade name for active drug acyclovir. It is not a steroid.