Medicine Overview of Heal Fast Solution
Uses of Heal Fast Solution
Side effects of Heal Fast Solution
Skin discolouration, Increased sodium level in blood, Renal impairment, Metabolic acidosis, Increased level of thyroid hormones, Decreased level of thyroid hormones in neonates, Deep tissue toxicity, Mucous membrane toxicity, Superficial keratitis.
How to use Heal Fast Solution
How Heal Fast Solution works
In Depth Information on Heal Fast Solution
Expert advice for Heal Fast Solution
- Apply a small amount of povidone iodine solution to the affected area after cleaning it properly.
- The affected area can be left uncovered or covered with a sterile bandage.
- If you experience a skin rash, hives, or itching, or any other unusual reaction after using this product, discontinue use and contact your doctor as soon as possible.
- Povidone iodine cutaneous spray powder is meant for external application and should not be instilled in eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Do not use the povidone iodine solution on large parts of the body for more than a week unless advised by your doctor.
- Seek doctor’s advice before use if injuries are deep or puncture wounds or serious burns.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.