Medicine Overview of Harmless Syrup
Uses of Harmless Syrup
Harmless 125mg Syrup is used in the treatment of bacterial infections and serious bacterial infections.
Side effects of Harmless Syrup
Numbness of tongue, Decreased urination, Allergic reaction, Itching, Application site irritation, Chest tightness, Diarrhoea, Fever, Dizziness, Shortness of breath, Muscle weakness, Stomach upset.
How to use Harmless Syrup
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a measuring cup and take it by mouth. Shake well before use. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Harmless 125mg Syrup at a fixed time.
How Harmless Syrup works
Harmless 125mg syrup stops the growth of bacteria that cause infections.
In Depth Information on Harmless Syrup
Expert advice for Harmless Syrup
- Consult your doctor if you have any of the following medical conditions: kidney disease, myasthenia gravis (neuromuscular disease characterized by very weak muscles and unusual tiredness), porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs) or asthma (difficulty in breathing).
- Caution should be taken in premature and new-born babies as the kidneys are not fully developed or in children younger than 10 years of age who have diarrhea or an infection of the stomach or bowel.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery because you may feel sleepy or dizzy while being treated with colistimethate.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking colistimethate as it may worsen the side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Harmless 125mg Syrup
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Harmless 125mg Syrup may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Harmless 125mg Syrup is probably safe to use during lactatio+more
n. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Harmless 125mg Syrup may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affe+more
ct your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear....
Harmless 125mg Syrup is safe to use in patients with kidney+more
disease. No dose adjustment of Harmless 125mg Syrup is recommended....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Substitutes for Harmless
No substitutes found for this medicine