food interaction for HAIR JOY
alcohol interaction for HAIR JOY
pregnancy interaction for HAIR JOY
lactation interaction for HAIR JOY
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for HAIR JOY
How it works
Common side effects
Common side effects
Common Dosage for HAIR JOY 5% FOAM
Patients taking HAIR JOY 5% FOAM
- 76%Once A Day
- 24%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for HAIR JOYNo substitutes found
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Avnish SharmaMBBS, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for HAIR JOY
- Minoxidil tablets may make you feel drowzy or dizzy when you stand up; particularly when you first start treatment or your dose is increased. If affected do not drive or operate machines.
- Do not take minoxidil either oral or topical application if you are allergic to minoxidil or any other ingredients of the medicine.
- Consult your Doctor before you start taking minoxidil orally If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, or breast feeding.
- Consult your doctor immediately and stop taking minoxidil, if you develop discomfort in your chest any time after starting minoxidil.
- Do not use the topical application while smoking, or near any naked flame or strong heat source. Also, avoid exposure of the container and contents to naked flames during use, storage and disposal as the solution is flammable.
- Do not use minoxidil hair solution on red, inflamed, irritated or painful scalp.
- Do not use minoxidil hair solution if you are using other cream, lotions or ointments on your scalp.
- Do not exceed the recommended use. Exceeding the recommended dose will not re-grow your hair any more quickly and you have an increased likelihood of getting side-effects.
- Consult your doctor and inform him before using minoxidil if you are using medicines such as dithranol or petrolatum for psoriasis, tretinoin for acne and corticosteroids (bethmethasone dipropionate) for other skin disorders.
- Stop and consult your doctor immediately if you experience side effects related to low blood pressure such as chest pain, rapid heart rate, fainting, dizziness, swollen hands and feet and redness of the scalp.
Frequently asked questions for HAIR JOY
Q.Is minoxidil safe?
Minoxidil is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is minoxidil available in India?
Yes, minoxidil is available in India with various trade names
Q.Does minoxidil cause acne?
Yes, minoxidil may cause acne in some individuals
Q.Does minoxidil cause headache?
Yes, headache is a very common side effect of minoxidil
Q.Does minoxidil cause impotence?
There are no known effects of minoxidil on potency or sexual function in both men and women. Patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.Is minoxidil effective for hair growth/regrowth?
Yes, minoxidil is effective in hair growth/regrowth for patients with hereditary hair loss. However, each patient may respond differently to minoxidil treatment for hair growth
Q.Is minoxidil effective for frontal baldness?
Minoxidil is effective in hair growth for patients with hereditary hair loss, hence minoxidil may be useful in frontal baldness. Patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.Does minoxidil grow beard?
Minoxidil is used on the scalp for hair growth in patients with hereditary hair loss. Patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.Is minoxidil a steroid?
No, minoxidil is not a steroid
Q.Does minoxidil cause hair loss?
Yes, temporary hair loss during minoxidil treatment is possible.
Q.Is aminexil the same as minoxidil?
Yes, aminexil is an analog of minoxidil and works effectively similar to minoxidil in hair loss treatment
Q.Does aminexil regrow hair?
Yes, clinical studies have shown aminexil treatment to be effective in regrowth of hair. Please follow your doctor's advice regarding its use
Q.What is aminexil sp94?
Aminexil is active ingredient and sp94 is extra added ingredient that provides nourishment to the hair from root to tip.