food interaction for GYNAZOL
alcohol interaction for GYNAZOL
pregnancy interaction for GYNAZOL
lactation interaction for GYNAZOL
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for GYNAZOL
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for GYNAZOL 100 MG CAPSULE
Patients taking GYNAZOL 100 MG CAPSULE
- 50%Thrice A Day
- 33%Once A Day
- 17%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for GYNAZOL
- DANOGEN 100 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 21.73/capsuleRs. 217.26save 8% more per capsule
- GONABLOK 100 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Win-Medicare Pvt LtdRs. 22.83/capsuleRs. 228.30save 3% more per capsule
- ZENDOL 100 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Serum Institute Of India LtdRs. 20.80/capsuleRs. 208save 12% more per capsule
- ENDOMETRYL 100 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Ar-Ex Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 17.13/capsuleRs. 171.28save 27% more per capsule
- DANOZEC 100 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)United Biotech Pvt LtdRs. 18.69/capsuleRs. 186.86save 21% more per capsule
- Dr. Khalid J. FarooquiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Jasjeet Singh WasirMBBS, MD
- Dr. Beena BansalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sujeet JhaMBBS, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sfurti MannMBBS, MD, Diploma
Expert advice for GYNAZOL
- If you are taking danazol to treat endometriosis or fibrocystic breast disease, you should start the medication during a menstrual period.
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from any of the following conditions: liver, kidney or heart disease, illness that can worsen by fluid retention, diabetes, polycythemia (an illness in which blood gets thicker), epilepsy, lipid disorder, migraine, and if you have shown marked or persistent androgenic reaction to previous gonadal steroid therapy.
- Stop taking danazol if you develop virilization (development of male secondary sex characters).
- Stop taking danazol and seek advice if you experience signs and symptoms of papilledema, headache, visual disturbances, raised intracranial pressure, jaundice or other liver disturbance, thrombosis or thromboembolism.
- Taking danazol may increase your risk of ovarian cancer. Seek medical advice for necessary precautions.
- Carry out liver function tests and blood counts at regular intervals of time.
- Do not drink alcohol while on danazol therapy as it can make you feel sick or short of breath.
- If you are receiving danazol for more than 6 months, it is important to carry out liver ultrasonography twice in a year.
- Do not take danazol if you have rare hereditary problems of galactose intolerance, the Lapp lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption.
Frequently asked questions for GYNAZOL
Q.Is danazol safe?
Danazol is safe if used at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is danazol a progesterone/steroid/anabolic steroid/contraceptive (birth control)/narcotic?
Danazol is a synthetic steroid having additional progestogenic activity. It is not contraceptive (birth control)/narcotic
Q.Is danazol a controlled substance?
Danazol is not a controlled substance.