food interaction for GRIP HAIR AD
alcohol interaction for GRIP HAIR AD
pregnancy interaction for GRIP HAIR AD
lactation interaction for GRIP HAIR AD
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for GRIP HAIR AD
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for GRIP HAIR AD SHAMPOO
Patients taking GRIP HAIR AD SHAMPOO
- 75%Once A Day
- 8%Twice A Week
- 6%Once A Week
- 6%Alternate Day
- 6%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES for GRIP HAIR ADNo substitutes found
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Sangeeta VermaMBBS, DNB
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for GRIP HAIR AD
- Do not use salicylic acid topical for genital warts, warts on the face, warts with hair, warts in the nose or mouth, moles or birthmarks.
- Avoid direct contact of solution with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not cover treated skin with any clothing, bandage or heating pad, as it may increase the burning sensation.
- Do not apply salicylic acid solution to open wounds, inflamed or irritated skin or immediately after shaving or bathing.
- Discontinue use of medicated plaster and consult your doctor if you experience excess discomfort or irritation or if you develop sensitivity.
- Do not use salicylic acid on children or adolescents without your doctor’s advice.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to salicylic acid or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you are suffering from diabetes.
- Do not use if you have poor blood circulation.
Frequently asked questions for GRIP HAIR AD
Salicylic Acid Topical
Q.Is salicylic acid good for acne/acne scars/skin/hair/genital warts/remove dark spots/exfoliate skin?
Salicylic acid is part of an acne preparation. It is used to treat acne, blemishes (scars and dark spots due to acne). It is also used for dandruff problems. It should not be used for exfoliating the skin or to treat genital warts
Q.Does salicylic acid work?
Salicylic acid works best if used for an indication at the dose prescribed by the doctor
Q.Does it expire?
Salicylic acid does expire and should not be used beyond the expiry date.