food interaction for GLYCINE (FRESENIUS)
alcohol interaction for GLYCINE (FRESENIUS)
pregnancy interaction for GLYCINE (FRESENIUS)
lactation interaction for GLYCINE (FRESENIUS)
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for GLYCINE (FRESENIUS)
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for GLYCINE (FRESENIUS)No substitutes found
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet SethiMBBS, DNB, DM
Expert advice for GLYCINE (FRESENIUS)
- Use with caution in children and elderly and only under a physician supervision.
- Do not use glycine, if you are allergic to glycine or any other ingredient.
Frequently asked questions for GLYCINE (FRESENIUS)
Q.Is glycine optically active/ polar/ hydrophobic/ soluble in water/ a nucleotide/ amphipathic/ inhibitory or excitatory/ ionic or covalent/ polar covalent/ contain a chiral carbon/have a side chain/have peptide bonds/have a chiral center/form hydrogen bonds?
Glycine is an amino acid which does not have a side chain. It is considered non-polar hydrophobic but can also fit into hydrophilic class. It does not have a chiral center
Q.Is glycine vegan?
It is vega
Q.Does glycine raise blood sugar?
Glycine ingestion results in little or no increase in plasma glucose concentration
Q.Does glycine help you sleep?
Glycine is coming as a new non-pharmaceutical option for promoting good sleep. It should be taken as per physician advice
Q.Does glycine cause weight gain?
Glycine usually does not cause weight gain.