food interaction for GLYBOSE
alcohol interaction for GLYBOSE
pregnancy interaction for GLYBOSE
lactation interaction for GLYBOSE
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for GLYBOSE
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for GLYBOSE 0.3 MG TABLET
Patients taking GLYBOSE 0.3 MG TABLET
- 80%Thrice A Day
- 20%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for GLYBOSE
- VOLIBO 0.3 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10.80/tabletRs. 108pay 86% more per tablet
- PPG 0.3 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 6.23/tabletRs. 187pay 7% more per tablet
- VOBOSE 0.3 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 9.48/tabletRs. 94.81pay 63% more per tablet
- VOBIT 0.3 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 10.80/tabletRs. 108pay 86% more per tablet
- VOGLI 0.3 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Medley PharmaceuticalsRs. 9.50/tabletRs. 95pay 64% more per tablet
- Dr. Atul LuthraMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Beena BansalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajesh KumarMBBS, MD, Diploma, CCT
- Dr. J. K. SharmaMBBS, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for GLYBOSE
- Type 2 diabetes can be controlled with a proper diet alone or a diet along with exercise. A planned diet and exercising are always important when you have diabetes, even when you are taking antidiabetic medicines.
- Voglibose is administered orally and should be chewed with the first mouthful of food, or swallowed whole with a little liquid directly before the meal.
- Voglibose does not help patients who have type 1 diabetes.
- Notify your doctor if you are or are planning to become pregnant.
Frequently asked questions for GLYBOSE
Q.Is voglibose/volixy approved by US FDA?
Voglibose is not approved by US FDA
Q.Is voglibose better than acarbose?
No, voglibose and acarbose have similar overall effects but variation may exist depending on the individuals taking the drug. Always consult your doctor for an alternative drug of choice
Q.Is voglibose safe?
Voglibose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.