Medicine Overview of Glutim Eye Drop
Uses of Glutim Eye Drop
Glutim 0.5% Eye Drop is used in the treatment of glaucoma.
Side effects of Glutim Eye Drop
Stinging in the eyes, Blurred vision, Burning eyes.
How to use Glutim Eye Drop
This medicine is for external use only.Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Hold the dropper close to the eye/ear without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid or ear. Wipe off extra liquid.
How Glutim Eye Drop works
Glutim 0.5% eye drop works by lowering the pressure in the eye(s), thereby preventing gradual loss of vision.
In Depth Information on Glutim Eye Drop
Expert advice for Glutim Eye Drop
- Glutim helps lower high pressure in the eye and reduces the risk of vision loss.
- For best results, put one drop in the affected eye(s).
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute, immediately after instilling the drop so that the medicine does not drain away from the eye.
- Notify your doctor if you are suffering from heart or lung disease or diabetes.
- Take care to prevent contact of eye dispenser with eye, eyelid, eyelashes, or finger to avoid infection.
- Remove contact lenses before using Glutim and allow at least 15 minutes before re-inserting them.
- When applying multiple eye medications, wait for at least 5-15 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
Special precautions for Glutim 0.5% Eye Drop
No interaction found
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Glutim 0.5% Eye Drop is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.+more
To reduce the amount of Glutim 0.5% Eye Drop that reaches the breastmilk, place pressure over the corner of the eye for 1 minute or more, then remove the excess solution with an absorbent tissue....
To reduce the amount of Glutim 0.5% Eye Drop that reaches the breastmilk, place pressure over the corner of the eye for 1 minute or more, then remove the excess solution with an absorbent tissue.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.
Glutim 0.5% Eye Drop is probably safe to use in patients wit+more
h kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Glutim 0.5% Eye Drop may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
There is limited information available on the use of Glutim+more
0.5% Eye Drop in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
User Submitted Feedback For Glutim 0.5% Eye Drop
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
No Side Effect
How much was the improvement?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Glutim 0.5% Eye Drop. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”