food interaction for GLUCOMOL
alcohol interaction for GLUCOMOL
pregnancy interaction for GLUCOMOL
lactation interaction for GLUCOMOL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for GLUCOMOL
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for GLUCOMOL 0.5% W/V EYE DROP
Patients taking GLUCOMOL 0.5% W/V EYE DROP
- 71%Twice A Day
- 23%Once A Day
- 5%Thrice A Day
- 1%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES for GLUCOMOL
- GLUCHEK EYE DROPS(5 ML eye drop in packet)Optica Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 10/ML of eye dropRs. 50save 14% more per ML of eye drop
- TIMOGOLD EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Calix Health CareRs. 10/ML of eye dropRs. 50save 14% more per ML of eye drop
- TIMOLINA EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Chethana PharmaceuticalsRs. 9.88/ML of eye dropRs. 49.41save 15% more per ML of eye drop
- Dr. Anita SethiMBBS, MD, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Dheeraj GuptaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Prem VardhanMBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Ajay SharmaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Reema DasMBBS, Diploma, MS
Expert advice for GLUCOMOL
- Consult your doctor whether to continue Timolol before any scheduled surgery.
Frequently asked questions for GLUCOMOL
Q.Is timolol a beta blocker/selective beta blocker/steroid/generic/antibiotic?
Timolol is a beta blocker. It is not a selective beta blocker/steroid/generic/antibiotic
Q.Is timolol preservative free?
The timolol eye drop is preservative fre
Q.Is timolol the same as timoptic or cosopt?
Timoptic and copsopt are brand names of the eye drops containing timolol
Q.Does it need to be refrigerated?
The timolol containing eye drops should not be refrigerated
Q.Does timolol lower blood pressure?
Timolol is used to lower blood pressure
Q.Does it stop growth of hemangiomas?
It may be used to stop growth of hemangiomas (only after prescription from the doctor)
Q.Does timolol cause weight gain/hair loss/ miosis/make eyelashes grow/ cause dry eyes/slow heart rate?
Timolol does not make eyelashes grow. It is a blood pressure lowering medication. It is not known to cause weight gain/hair loss/miosis. It may cause dry eyes/slow heart rate as a side effect. If any side effects of the drug are observed then one should inform the doctor immediately.