food interaction for GERFEX
alcohol interaction for GERFEX
pregnancy interaction for GERFEX
lactation interaction for GERFEX
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR GERFEX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR GERFEX
- SPORIDEX DT 125MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 5.80/tabletRs. 58pay 452% more per tablet
- PHEXIN KID 125 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.89/tabletRs. 68.90pay 556% more per tablet
- CEFF KID TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 5.15/tabletRs. 51.50pay 390% more per tablet
- SPORIDEX KID 125MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 5.30/tabletRs. 53pay 405% more per tablet
- UNIFEX KID 125MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)BestoChem Formulations India LtdRs. 3.30/tabletRs. 33pay 214% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR GERFEX
Frequently asked questions FOR GERFEX
Q. Does cephalexin contain sulfa or penicillin?
Cephalexin does not contain sulfa and is not penicillin. It is a cephalosporin antibiotic
Q. Is cephalexin the same as Keflex, Sporanox, or amoxicillin?
Keflex is a brand name for cephalexin, but Sporanox and amoxicillin are other drugs
Q. Is cephalexin safe?
Cephalexin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Can I take cephalexin with Nyquil (acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, doxylamine, and pseudoephedrine), Tylenol (paracetamol), Dayquil (Phenylephrine, acetaminophen, dextromethorphan), Benadryl (diphenhydramine), Tamiflu (oseltamivir phosphate), or Advil (ibuprofen)?
Yes, you may take cephalexin with Nyquil, Tylenol, Dayquil, Benadryl, Tamiflu, or Advil. Please consult your doctor before use
Q. Can I take cephalexin with citalopram, or vitamins?
Yes, you can take cephalexin with citalopram, or vitamins
Q. Can I take cephalexin for a cold?
Cephalexin treats infections caused by bacteria. It does not treat a viral infection such as the common cold or flu
Q. Does cephalexin treat sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), staph infections or bacterial vaginosis (BV)?
Cephalexin is not approved to treat STDs and is not active against MRSA. It may be used against staph infections, but is not very effective against bacterial vaginosis.