Medicine Overview of Genxtor Injection
Genxtor 25mg Injection is used in transplant rejection of kidney.
Nausea, Headache, Abdominal pain, Viral infection, Pneumonia, Reduced blood platelets, Increased heart rate, Decreased white blood cell count, Anemia, Urinary tract infection, Diarrhoea, Increased blood pressure, Bacterial infection, Fungal infection, Constipation, Herpes virus infection.
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Genxtor 25mg Injection suppresses the activity of body's immune system and prevents rejection of the transplanted organ.
In Depth Information on Genxtor Injection
- You may be frequently monitored for renal function during concomitant administration of sirolimus and ciclosporin.
- Sirolimus increase risk of infection and the risk of developing certain types of cancer (e.g., lymphoma, skin cancer). Seek immediate medical attention if you notice signs of infection (e.g., persistent sore throat, chills, and fever), any changes in the appearance or size of a mole, night sweats, unusual growths or lumps, or unusual tiredness or weakness.
- Avoid use of live vaccines during treatment as the vaccination may be less effective when taking sirolimus.
- Use effective methods of contraception during sirolimus therapy and for 12 weeks after sirolimus has been stopped.
- Consult your doctor if you develop any liver problems, kidney problems, high cholesterol or triglycerides, low blood platelet levels, diabetes or high blood sugar, or lung or breathing problems or if you are considered to be at high risk for rejection, such as if you had a previous transplant that was lost to rejection.
- Limit the exposure to sunlight and UV light by covering your skin with clothing and using a sunscreen with a high protection factor because of the increased risk for skin cancer, when receiving sirolimus.
- Take sirolimus at the same time in relation to ciclosporin, and consistently with or without food, as its blood levels will be monitored.
Genxtor Injection related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Genxtor 25mg Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Genxtor 25mg Injection is probably unsafe to use during lact
Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
Genxtor 25mg Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Genxtor 25mg Injection is safe to use in patients with kidne
y disease. No dose adjustment of Genxtor 25mg Injection is recommended.
Genxtor 25mg Injection should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Genxtor 25mg Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Dose adjustment is not recommended in patients with mild to moderate liver disease.
Frequently asked questions about Genxtor Injection
Genxtor is not dialyzable to significant extent. i.e. it will not be eliminated after dialysis.
Genxtor is not a calcineurin inhibitor, but it has a similar suppressive effect on the immune system
Genxtor is a cytotoxic agent
The Genxtor-eluting stent is a metal stent coated with 140 µg/cm2 of Genxtor blended with synthetic polymers. After stent implantation, Genxtor is slowly released causing localized inhibition of growth of smooth muscle cells in the wall of the blood vessel in which it is implanted over a period of about 1 month
Genxtor alters certain body pathways to increase lipid/fat synthesis by the liver, thereby causing hyperlipidemia.
User Submitted Feedback For Genxtor 25mg Injection
What were the side-effects while using this medicine? How do you take this medicine? How much was the improvement? Please rate this medicine on price? What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Genxtor 25mg Injection. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Genxtor 25mg Injection: PNT, SHD, TRP, RSA, DLP, PWN, MAX, BMJ, EMB, DHR, SWP, RHL, MLC, AMR, SAF, USF, OIP, BIO, BDN, JMJ, BSN, UMP, SDM, SBL, BBS, THP, LCC, MOM, ATP, ENP, RPP, IPL, STA, NWP, AVN, SHP, ATL, GNC, RUS, NVL, SCH, MAM, JVN, SSA, HGI, DPL, NDP, GBL, DFP, MPC, HAT, MSD, SWA, HIP, SRG, GTC, WLC, ZVP, SHM, MMS, GPT, PTI, SBA, RSS, ARD, SVH, RHW, JVO, 9T9, HBV, ADT, JIV, OLT, LHA, BTM, CLT, GPP, INC, AGT, PLT, OHM, OWP, DPP, PEN, RKS, DYG, GTK, NVY, WSI, AYU, NNH, HRV, DDR, KHH, HEX, AAY, MAK, AAR, IAD, SAT, PPR, EQN, SHS, SJP, SYN, HMP, RJH, PVP, FGH