Medicine Overview of Gentop Lotion
Facial swelling, Allergic reaction, Itching, Skin redness.
This medicine is for external use only. Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Shake it well and apply to the area evenly.
Gentop 80mg Lotion is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by inhibiting synthesis of essential proteins, required by bacteria to carry out vital functions.
In Depth Information on Gentop Lotion
- Inform your doctor if you experience itching, skin rashes, swelling of face, lips, throat or difficulty in breathing.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if you develop irritation, sensitization or a superinfection
- Avoid getting this medication into your eyes, nose and mouth. If this happens wash your face thoroughly with water.
- Tell your doctor if you are suffering from inflammation of the middle ear (otitis media), kidney or liver problem, open wound or damaged skin.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to gentamicin or any of its ingredients.
Gentop Lotion related warnings
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Gentop 80mg Lotion may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Gentop 80mg Lotion is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Gentop 80mg Lotion may cause blurring of your vision for a short time just after its use. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
There is limited information available on the use of Gentop 80mg Lotion in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Gentop 80mg Lotion in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions about Gentop Lotion
Q. Is gentamicin topical a macrolide, steroid or a sulfa drug?
Gentamicin topical does not contain sulfa and is not a macrolide, or steroidal drug. It is a broad spectrum aminoglycoside
Q. Does gentamicin topical cause hearing loss or burn?
Yes gentamicin topical can cause hearing loss if used inappropriately. It can cause burning of eyes.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Gentop 80mg Lotion: BBS, SRG, ABP, DPL, CLT, ATP, SVH, AMR, UMP, JVO, NVY, JVN, MAK, GPT, SSA, ANT, AGT, ENP, DLP, RSA, SBL, BIO, VRS, HPC, OWP, HMP, OIP, AAY, PEN, TOM, DGN, TNH, MAX, KHH, USF, HBV, SHD, BDN, STA, PPR, SCH, SGC, HEX, LCC, GBL, SAF, RPP, JIV, DFP, OHM, ZEL, SDM, PVP, PLT, HAT, NVL, PNT, PTI, MPC, GNC, RSS, AVN, SWA, NSL, OLT, THP, MDO, SWP, JMJ, IAD, SYN, PRN, MMS, SAT, BMJ, RJH, RUS, LHA, EQN, RWP, SJP, WSI, HIP, ADT, NWP, ZVP, GPP, NNH, DPP, RKS, ARD, ATL, MAM, 9T9, NXG, RHW, SBA, BHP, BAL, AYU, PWN, SHP, MLC, DDR, FGH, GTK, EMB, MOM, RHL, AAR, INC, BTM, IPL, DYG, MSD, HGI, TRP, NTB, DHR, GTC, WHL, NDP, BSN