food interaction for GENTEAL
alcohol interaction for GENTEAL
pregnancy interaction for GENTEAL
lactation interaction for GENTEAL
SALT INFORMATION for GENTEAL
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for GENTEAL 0.3% EYE DROP
Patients taking GENTEAL 0.3% EYE DROP
- 33%Thrice A Day
- 25%Four Times A Day
- 19%Once A Day
- 11%Twice A Day
- 5%Alternate Day
- 5%Twice A Month
- 1%Once A Week
- 1%Once A Month
SUBSTITUTES for GENTEAL
- EYEMIST 0.3% EYE DROP(10 ML eye drop in packet)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 14.40/ML of eye dropRs. 144save 6% more per ML of eye drop
- IRIMIST 0.3% EYE DROP(10 ML eye drop in packet)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 8.85/ML of eye dropRs. 88.45save 42% more per ML of eye drop
- SUPERVISC EYE DROP(10 ML eye drop in packet)Calix Health CareRs. 10/ML of eye dropRs. 100save 35% more per ML of eye drop
- IRIMIST 0.3% EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 16.08/ML of eye dropRs. 80.41pay 5% more per ML of eye drop
- AT PLUS 0.3% EYE DROP(10 ML eye drop in packet)Sunways India Pvt LtdRs. 3.38/ML of eye dropRs. 33.80save 78% more per ML of eye drop
- Dr. Anita SethiMBBS, MD, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Vandana SarohaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Dheeraj GuptaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Ira ChopraMBBS, MS
- Dr. Ajay SharmaMBBS, MS
Expert advice for GENTEAL
- If you develop eye pain.
- If you develop headache.
- If your vision changes.
- If redness or irritation in the eye persists or worsens.
Frequently asked questions for GENTEAL
Q.What is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose?
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose belongs to a class of medicines called eye lubricants or artificial tears. It is available as eye drops. It is used to soothe irritation, burning and discomfort of dry eye conditions(deficient tear production, infrequent blinking, smoke, wind, pollution, extended use of computer screen or television, medical treatment, dry atmospheric conditions). It may also be used to aid insertion and increase comfort of hard contact lenses
Q.Is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose safe?
Yes. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. It has minimal side effects and drug interactions.