food interaction for GEMIDRO
alcohol interaction for GEMIDRO
pregnancy interaction for GEMIDRO
lactation interaction for GEMIDRO
medicine interaction for GEMIDRO
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR GEMIDRO
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR GEMIDRO 150 MG TABLET
Patients taking GEMIDRO 150 MG TABLET
- 80%Once A Month
- 16%Once A Day
- 3%Twice A Day
- 1%Once A Week
SUBSTITUTES FOR GEMIDRO
- IDROFOS 150 MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 230/tabletRs. 230save 14% more per tablet
- VEBALONE 150MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 252/tabletRs. 252save 5% more per tablet
- FLURISH 150 MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 178/tabletRs. 178save 33% more per tablet
- BANDRONE 150 MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Natco Pharma LtdRs. 164.90/tabletRs. 164.90save 38% more per tablet
- BONRISE 150 MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 150/tabletRs. 150save 44% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR GEMIDRO
- It should not be taken by patients who are allergic to ibandronic acid or any of the other ingredients of the tablet or injection.
- Take the tablet preferably in the morning on empty stomach or 6 hours post last meal.
- Swallow the tablet with a glass full of plain water only. Do not take it with fruit juice or mineral water or other drinks.
- Do not lie down for about 60 min post having tablet. Also do not eat, drink or take any other medication for the same time.
- Consult your doctor before taking ibandronic acid, if you have a history of problem with mineral supplements e.g. Vitamin D deficiency.
- Do not take ibandronic acid, if you have a history kidney disease; suffer from digestion issues.
- Do not take ibandronic acid, if you are about to have some dental procedures done.
- Avoid using ibandronic acid, if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR GEMIDRO
Q. What is ibandronic acid used for?
Ibandronic acid is used to treat and prevent bones from becoming weak and brittle (osteoporosis) in menopausal women
Q. How does ibandronic acid work?
Ibandronic acid belongs to a class of medication called bisphosphonates. It prevents breakdown of the bones. It also increases the density of the bones thus preventing osteoporosis. It is also used to treat high calcium levels in the blood due to secondary bone cancer and metastasis of bone due to breast cancer
Q. Is ibandronic acid a steroid?
Ibandronic acid is not a steroid
Q. What is ibandronic acid 150 mg?
Ibandronic acid 150 mg is a tablet which is to be taken once a month.