Medicine Overview of Geftiglan Tablet
Side effects of Geftiglan Tablet
Nausea, Rash, Vomiting, Weakness, Loss of appetite, Dry skin, Diarrhoea, Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth).
How to use Geftiglan Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Geftiglan 250mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Geftiglan Tablet works
Geftiglan 250mg Tablet is an anti-cancer medication. It works by blocking the action of the abnormal protein that signals cancer cells to multiply. This helps to stop or slow the spread of cancer cells.
In Depth Information on Geftiglan Tablet
Expert advice for Geftiglan Tablet
- Do not take antacids (to reduce the acid level of your stomach) 2 hours before or 1 hour after taking gefitinib.
- Take the tablet at about the same time each day.
- Do not give gefitinib to children.
- Do not take gefitinib, if you are allergic to gefitinib or similar medicines or to any of the other ingredients.
- Avoid using gefitinib, if you are pregnant or are breast-feeding.
- Avoid becoming pregnant during treatment with gefitinib because it could harm your baby.
- If you are taking a medicine containing warfarin as an active substance, your doctor may need to do blood tests more often.
- You may feel weak while taking this medicine, be careful while driving or using tools or machines.
Geftiglan Tablet related warnings
Special precautions for Geftiglan Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Geftiglan 250mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Geftiglan 250mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lact+more
ation. Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby....
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.+more
Geftiglan 250mg Tablet may make you feel weak. This may affect your driving ability....
Geftiglan 250mg Tablet may make you feel weak. This may affect your driving ability.
Geftiglan 250mg Tablet should be used with caution in patien+more
ts with severe kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Geftiglan 250mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
Geftiglan 250mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients w+more
ith liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Geftiglan 250mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Gefitinib, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
Substitutes for Geftiglan Tablet
Gefimipsa 250mg Capsule
Ark Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
Geftib 250mg Tablet
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
GEFTICIP 250 MG TABLET
Geftinat 250mg Tablet
Natco Pharma Ltd
G-NIB 250mg Tablet
BDR Pharmaceuticals Internationals Pvt