food interaction for GD SAFE
alcohol interaction for GD SAFE
pregnancy interaction for GD SAFE
lactation interaction for GD SAFE
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for GD SAFE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for GD SAFE
- GD SAFE 25MG DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Ind Swift Laboratories LtdRs. 1.27/ML of dry syrupRs. 38.15save 26% more per ML of dry syrup
- WENMYCIN 25MG DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Wens Drugs India Pvt LtdRs. 0.98/ML of dry syrupRs. 29.45save 43% more per ML of dry syrup
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for GD SAFE
- You may be regularly monitored for serum creatinine and blood urea nitrogen while on colstin treatment.
- Use with caution if you have porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects kidney) or kidney disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for GD SAFE
Q.Is colistin an antibiotic / a bactericidal?
Yes colistin is an antibiotic with bactericidal action
Q.Is colistin broad spectrum antibiotic?
No, colistin belongs to a class of drugs called polymyxin antibiotic
Q.Does colistin cover pseudomonas?
Yes, colistin is effective against pseudomonas.