Medicine Overview of Gbhc Soap
Uses of Gbhc Soap
GBHC 1% W/W SOAP is used in the treatment of scabies.
Side effects of Gbhc Soap
Erythematous rash, Itching, Dry skin, Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation).
How to use Gbhc Soap
Use it as advised by your doctor or check the label for directions before use.
How Gbhc Soap works
Gamma benzene hexachloride belongs to a class of medications called as ectoparasiticides. It works by acting on nervous system of mite and lice and killing them.
In Depth Information on Gbhc Soap
Expert advice for Gbhc Soap
- Avoid direct contact of cream or shampoo with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Wear synthetic latex gloves during the application of cream or shampoo.
- Inform your doctor if you have any other chronic skin disease such as dermatitis (inflammation of skin) or psoriasis (red, itchy, scaly patches over the skin).
- Avoid exposure of medication applied on your skin to baby while breastfeeding.
- Feed your baby after 24 hours of lotion application as the drug is secreted through breast milk.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to gamma benzene hexachloride or any of its ingredients.
- It sholud not given to premature neonates.
- It sholud not given to patients with history of uncontrolled fits (seizures) or any neurological disorders.
Special precautions for GBHC 1% W/W SOAP
No interaction found
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
GBHC 1% W/W SOAP is safe to use during lactation. Human studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby.+more
Milk secretions decreases...
Milk secretions decreases
It is not known whether GBHC 1% W/W SOAP alters the ability+more
to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of GBHC 1%+more
W/W SOAP in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Gamma Benzene Hexachloride Topical, please consult your doctor.
Substitutes for Gbhc Soap
Benzo 1% w/w Soap
Gary Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹0.6/gm of Soap