Gate P Eye Drop
Uses of Gatifloxacin
Uses of Prednisolone
Gatifloxacin side effects
- Stomach pain
Prednisolone side effects
- Increased risk of infection
- Weight gain
- Mood changes
- Behavioural changes
- Skin thinning
- Reduction in bone density
- Stomach upset
How to use Gatifloxacin
How to use Prednisolone
How Gatifloxacin works
How Prednisolone works
Gate P Eye Drop related warnings
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Gate P Eye Drop may cause diarrhea or rash in the baby
The most common side effects that can occur when taking Gate P Eye Drop are usually mild nausea, vomiting, stomach ache, diarrhea, dizziness, and headache.This may affect your ability to drive.
Related to Gatifloxacin
Gatifloxacin oral (tablet and suspension) and injection form has been withdrawn from the market, as it has shown incidences of abnormally high or low blood sugars levels in humans. However, its ophthalmic form (eye drop) is available to treat bacterial infections of eye, which is considered to be safe for use.
Related to Prednisolone
- Prednisolone is used to treat a variety of conditions that require either reduction of inflammation or suppression of the immune system.
- Don't use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Prednisolone can make it harder for you to fight off infections. Notify your doctor if you have any signs of infection such as a fever or sore throat.
- Side effects such as mood changes or stomach problems can happen when you start taking Prednisolone. Inform your doctor if this bothers you.
- Do not stop taking Prednisolone suddenly without talking to your doctor first as it may cause worsening of symptoms.
Q. Can I stop taking Gatifloxacin when I feel better?
Q. Is Prednisolone an anti-inflammatory drug?
Q. How long can I take Prednisolone for?
Q. Does Prednisolone contain penicillin?
Q. Does Prednisolone expire?
Q. Is Prednisolone a pain-killer?
Q. Is Prednisolone safe?
Q. Is Prednisolone an immunosuppressant?
Q. Is Prednisolone a glucocorticoid?
Q. Can I take Prednisolone with antibiotics?
Q. Can I take Prednisolone with paracetamol?
The medicine details are for information purpose only. Consult a doctor before taking any medicine.
Gate P 0.3% w/v + 1% w/v usesGate P side effectsGate P 0.3% w/v + 1% w/v priceGate P medicine used