Medicine Overview of G Scab Lotion
G Scab Lotion is used in the treatment of scabies
Hair loss, Rash, Erythematous rash, Drowsiness, Headache, Dizziness, Convulsion, Itching, Dry skin, Tingling sensation, Numbness, Tremor, Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation).
This medicine is for external use only. Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Shake it well and apply to the area evenly.
Lindane belongs to a group of medicines called scabicides. It kills the scabies bugs, head lice and their eggs.
In Depth Information on G Scab Lotion
- Do not use lindane to treat repeated scabies attack.
- While applying the solution, make sure your hands are clean and dry.
- Always use gloves made up of nitrile, sheer vinyl or latex with neoprene while applying the lotion, especially when applying to another person.
- Avoid contact with other person, especially babies after applying the lotion on your body.
- Do not cover the affected area of the skin with clothing.
- Do not use lindane lotion within 1 hour of bathing or wet skin.
- Do not apply lindane solution near your eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, immediately wash with water and if needed consult your doctor.
- Do not apply more than the recommended amount of lindane lotion as it may be harmful.
- Avoid if Patients is allergic to lindane or any other ingredients.
- Avoid if patient is Pregnant or lactating women.
- Avoid if Patients has broken, wounded skin or have open sores on the skin surface.
- Do not take if Patients had seizures or fits in the past.
- Do not take if Patients had used lindane solution in the past.
G Scab Lotion related warnings
No interaction found
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
G Scab Lotion is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
It is not known whether G Scab Lotion alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
There is limited information available on the use of G Scab Lotion in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of G Scab Lotion in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For G Scab Lotion
What are you using G Scab Lotion for?
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for G Scab Lotion. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Frequently asked questions about G Scab Lotion
No. G scab is not available over-the-counter. It is sold only upon the prescription by a registered medical practitioner
Yes. G scab does kill scabies, lice eggs and nits. However, if you do not see any effects, do not use G scab more than once and consult the doctor
G scab is safe when used at prescribed dose and duration as recommended doctor.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver G Scab Lotion: RUS, SAF, BAP, SVH, PWN, SGH, GTC, GPT, ARD, IPL, SDM, HBV, MAX, HSP, PMA, BTM, SHP, RPI, 9T9, PEN, AGT, SBL, HEX, P2P, NSL, DFP, EMB, WHL, INC, PLT, SSA, DGN, VDH, EQN, JIV, SWA, RPP, UMP, VNS, ZEL, JSL, TRP, SLN, RWP, THP, NTB, ZVP, IAD, SWP, HTS, DPL, NVY, BAL, OWP, SHD, AAR, LCC, BMJ, ANT, BDN, GNC, BBS, JVO, ATL, GBL, BSN, TNH, MMS, USF, DYG, EVP, TFP, ADT, DLP, OLT, MLC, CHP, KHH, KMC, NVL, PVP, ATP, NAS, OIP, MAK, DPP, BLE, RHL, MPC, PNT, SBA, GHR, HZF, AYU, RKS, KHC, HGI, BHP, PTI, AAY, MDH, DVH, SJP, MSD, SHC, SRG, RJH, AYM, SYN, SGC, RSS, HPC, VRS, NNH, PRN, LHA, CLT, SPD, MAM, ESY, OHM, QTM, WSI, DAO, TOM, SCH, HNP, GTK, GPP, SVS, ENP, BHM, HAT, MDO, DHR, FGH, QLF, PPR, NDP, RDR, HMP, STA, BIO, RSA, RDH, AMR, ABP, RHW, JVN, HIP, NXG