Medicine Overview of Fytop Injection
Nausea, Vomiting, Weakness, Abdominal pain, Skin pigmentation, Decreased white blood cell count, Hair loss, Reduced blood platelets, Liver toxicity, Loss of appetite, Anemia, Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils), Feeling of discomfort, Constipation.
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Fytop 100mg Injection is an anti-cancer medication. It works by damaging the genetic material (DNA) of the cancer cells and stops their growth and multiplication.
In Depth Information on Fytop Injection
- Avoid contact with people with cold or other infections as etoposide treatment may lower your immunity.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any unusual bleeding, bruising, blood in stools, or dark, tarry stools.
- You will be regularly evaluated with lab tests, including complete blood cell counts to monitor your progress or to check for side effects.
- Do not drive or operate machinery during etoposide treatment as it may cause dizziness.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to etoposide or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Fytop Injection related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Fytop 100mg Injection is unsafe to use during pregnancy.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Fytop 100mg Injection is unsafe to use during lactation.
ta suggests that the drug may cause toxicity to the baby, or the mother is suffering from a condition in which breastfeeding is not advisable.
Fytop 100mg Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Fytop 100mg Injection should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Fytop 100mg Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Fytop 100mg Injection is not recommended in patients with end-stage kidney disease.
Fytop 100mg Injection should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Fytop 100mg Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Fytop 100mg Injection is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Fytop 100mg Injection: MSD, SVH, HGI, IPL, DDR, SSA, AGT, NDP, MAM, ATP, GBL, RSA, DGN, MMS, ENP, DPP, NVY, ZVP, EMB, PTI, SDM, DHR, HBV, BAL, SGC, AVN, BIO, SJP, NWP, DLP, OHM, PNT, SYN, GPT, CLT, BSN, MPC, ZEL, HAT, PLT, AYU, INC, BHP, MDO, OLT, ARD, GTC, JIV, RHW, STA, SAT, NVL, GTK, SWA, SBA, TRP, NNH, TNH, BDN, BTM, FGH, DYG, NTB, OIP, AMR, DPL, SHP, GNC, IAD, RUS, MAX, SCH, PEN, RJH, JMJ, 9T9, ANT, HIP, RSS, SBL, WHL, DFP, MLC, PWN, UMP, HMP, RKS, PVP, HPC, ADT, NSL, RWP, GPP, MOM, BBS, SHD, JVO, VRS, ABP, PPR, AAR, RPP, MAK, HEX, KHH, OWP, WSI, RHL, USF, THP, SWP, NXG, JVN, LHA, EQN, AAY, BMJ, PRN, LCC, SAF, ATL