Medicine Overview of Fusiderm Ointment
Uses of Fusiderm Ointment
Side effects of Fusiderm Ointment
Hormone imbalance, Allergic reaction, Slow growth in children and teenagers, Application site irritation, Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness), Blurred vision, Burning sensation, Itching, Dryness, Soreness, Tingling sensation.
How to use Fusiderm Ointment
How Fusiderm Ointment works
In Depth Information on Fusiderm Ointment
Expert advice for Fusiderm Ointment
- This medicine is only for external use.
- Always wash your hands before using this cream. Rub the medicine gently on the skin. If you use it on your face be careful to avoid your eyes.
- Always wash your hands before using eye drops.
- Do not wear any type of contact lenses while using eye drops.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to fusidic acid or any of its ingredients.
Adequate and well-controlled human studies have shown low or no risk.
The baby's skin should not come into direct contact with the treated area of skin. Water-miscible cream/gel is preferred as ointments may expose the baby to harmful effects of Fusiderm 20gm Ointment via licking.