food interaction for FURIC
alcohol interaction for FURIC
pregnancy interaction for FURIC
lactation interaction for FURIC
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for FURIC
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for FURIC 80 MG TABLET
Patients taking FURIC 80 MG TABLET
- 91%Once A Day
- 3%Twice A Week
- 3%Alternate Day
- 3%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for FURIC
- FEBUTAZ 80 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 15.10/tabletRs. 151save 5% more per tablet
- FEBUSTAT 80 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 17.55/tabletRs. 175.50pay 10% more per tablet
- FEBURIC 80 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 14.75/tabletRs. 147.50save 8% more per tablet
- FEBUGET 80 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 14.20/tabletRs. 142save 11% more per tablet
- ZURIG 80 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 15.99/tabletRs. 479.70same price
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Ashok KumarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for FURIC
- Do not start or continue the febuxostat tablets and consult your doctor, If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- To help prevent attacks, avoid beer, sugary drinks, and foods like red meat, seafood, turkey, asparagus, cauliflower, spinach, and mushrooms.
- You may have an increase in gout symptom flares when you first start taking febuxostat. For best results, keep taking the medication as directed.
Frequently asked questions for FURIC
Q.Is febuxostat better than allopurinol?
Both are beneficial in treatment of gout. Any drug can be superior as per indication or patient profile
Q.Is febuxostat a steroid?
No. Febuxostat is not a steroid
Q.Can I take colchicine with febuxostat?
Yes. colchicine can be taken with febuxostat
Q.What is Febutaz 40 or feburic 40?
Febutaz 40 and feburic 40 contains febuxostat. If used for approved indication and in appropriate dose, Please consult your doctor before taking the drug
Q.Are they safe?
febuxostat is generally safe
Q.Is febuxostat US FDA approved?
Yes. it is an US FDA approved drug.