Medicine Overview of Funzi MX Powder
How to use Funzi MX Powder
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Funzi MX Powder may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Funzi MX Powder works
Funzi MX Powder stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
In Depth Information on Funzi MX Powder
Expert advice for Funzi MX Powder
- Do not use clotrimazole topical for vaginal infections if you are menstruating.
- Do not take clotrimazole pessary by mouth. Avoid direct contact of cream or drops with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not use tampons, vaginal douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products while using clotrimazole for vaginal infections.
- Avoid vaginal intercourse during treatment of vaginal infections.
- Do not use the vaginal tablets in children younger than 16 years.
- Tell your doctor if you have had two infections of fungal vaginitis in the last six months, history of sexually transmitted disease (STD) or exposed to a partner with STD, or have pregnancy or suspected pregnancy.
- Tell your doctor before using clotrimazole, if you have any of the following symptoms: irregular or abnormal vaginal bleeding, a blood-stained discharge, vulval or vaginal ulcers, blisters or sores, lower abdominal pain, fever or chills, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, or foul smelling vaginal discharge.
- Seek immediate medical advice if symptoms do not relieve within a week of using vaginal cream or tablets, or infection recurs more than twice within six months.
- Patients allergic to clotrimazole or other imidazole antifungal medications or any of its ingredients.
- It should not given to patients who never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
- It should not take if patient is who have itching caused by a condition other than a yeast infection.
Funzi MX Powder related warnings
Special precautions for Funzi MX Powder
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Funzi MX Powder is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Funzi MX Powder is probably safe to use during lactation. L+more
imited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Funzi MX Powder does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Funzi MX Powder is probably safe to use in patients with kid+more
ney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Funzi MX Powder may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Funzi MX Powder is probably safe to use in patients with liv+more
er disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Funzi MX Powder may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Frequently asked questions about Funzi MX Powder
Frequently asked questions about Clotrimazole Topical
Q. Is clotrimazole a steroid?
Clotrimazole is an imidazole antifungal medication and not a steroid.
User Submitted Feedback For Funzi MX Powder
Patients taking Funzi MX Powder
Once A Day
Twice A Day
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
No Side Effect
How much was the improvement?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 5
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Funzi MX Powder. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Funzi MX Powder: STA, DPL, INC, 9T9, BDN, ZVP, WLC, PEN, SHP, GNC, AMR, ATL, USF, DLP, AAY, NDP, RUS, HBV, PPR, DFP, TRP, EQN, AVN, ARD, MSD, ATP, SVH, PNT, ADT, HIP, MLC, BSN, NNH, RSA, AAR, NWP, IAD, SHD, GTK, KHH, MAM, GTC, SAT, OIP, SAF, NVL, MPC, SBL, SHM, RPP, RSS, HRV, GPT, JMJ, EMB, RHL, GBL, LHA, RJH, LCC, OHM, IPL, MAX, HAT, MMS, NVY, MAK, OWP, HEX, SDM, PLT, PVP, SWA, ENP, FGH, HMP, HGI, DYG, WSI, RHW, OLT, SCH, RKS, SSA, MOM, DDR, BTM, UMP, DPP, AGT, BBS, PTI, BIO, AYU, CLT, JIV, SJP, JVN, JVO, DHR, SBA, BMJ
Substitutes for Funzi MX Powder
AF C 1% Dusting Powder
Systopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹0.73/gm of Dusting Powder
Nuforce 1% Dusting Powder
Mankind Pharma Ltd
₹0.85/gm of Dusting Powder
Canesten 1% Powder
Bayer Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹1.02/gm of Powder
Surfaz Dusting Powder
Franco-Indian Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹1.06/gm of Dusting Powder
Clodoc Dusting Powder
Morepen Laboratories Ltd
₹0.28/gm of Dusting Powder