Substitutes for FUDIC CREAM
Medicine Overview of FUDIC CREAM
Uses of FUDIC CREAM
Side effects of FUDIC CREAM
Hormone imbalance, Allergic reaction, Slow growth in children and teenagers, Application site irritation, Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness), Blurred vision, Burning sensation, Itching, Dryness, Soreness, Tingling sensation.
How to use FUDIC CREAM
How FUDIC CREAM works
In Depth Information on FUDIC CREAM
Expert advice for FUDIC CREAM
- This medicine is only for external use.
- Always wash your hands before using this cream. Rub the medicine gently on the skin. If you use it on your face be careful to avoid your eyes.
- Always wash your hands before using eye drops.
- Do not wear any type of contact lenses while using eye drops.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to fusidic acid or any of its ingredients.
Adequate and well-controlled human studies have shown low or no risk.