Substitutes for Fraxiparine
No substitutes found for this medicine
Medicine Overview of Fraxiparine Injection
Side effects of Fraxiparine Injection
Bleeding, Injection site reaction.
How to use Fraxiparine Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Fraxiparine Injection works
Fraxiparine 2850iu/0.3ml injection is an anticoagulant that prevents the formation of harmful blood clots.
In Depth Information on Fraxiparine Injection
Expert advice for Fraxiparine Injection
- Inform your doctor if you have liver disease, kidney disease or gastrointestinal ulceration.
- You may need to regularly check and monitor for anti-factor Xa concentration, plasma and hemoglobin concentration and International Normalized Ratio (INR) during treatment with Nadroparin.
- Your platelet counts should be determined prior to the commencement of therapy and twice a week for the duration of Nadroparin therapy.
- Discontinue Nadroparin and seek immediate medical attention if you suffer from thrombocytopenia (deficiency of platelets in the blood).
- Nadroparin may interfere with certain laboratory tests like liver function tests.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any medications such as aspirin or other drugs to reduce blood clotting such as warfarin.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Fraxiparine 2850IU/0.3ml Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Fraxiparine 2850IU/0.3ml Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Fraxiparine 2850IU/0.3ml Injection should be used with cauti+more
on during lactation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Fraxiparine 2850IU/0.3ml Injection a+more
lters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Fraxipa+more
rine 2850IU/0.3ml Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Preva 75mg Tablet, Olsertain 40mg Tablet, Telma 20mg Tablet, Telsartan 80mg Tablet
If you miss a dose of Nadroparin, please consult your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Fraxiparine 2850IU/0.3ml Injection
Patients taking Fraxiparine 2850IU/0.3ml Injection
Once A Day
Twice A Week