food interaction for FORCAN
alcohol interaction for FORCAN
pregnancy interaction for FORCAN
lactation interaction for FORCAN
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for FORCAN
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for FORCAN 50 MG TABLET
Patients taking FORCAN 50 MG TABLET
- 36%Once A Day
- 29%Once A Week
- 29%Twice A Day
- 7%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for FORCAN
- ONECAN 50 MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Wallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 4.61/tabletRs. 18.45save 49% more per tablet
- AF 50 MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Systopic Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 5.45/tabletRs. 21.80save 40% more per tablet
- FUNGID 50 MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)BestoChem Formulations India LtdRs. 8.71/tabletRs. 8.71save 4% more per tablet
- FLUTAS 50 MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9/tabletRs. 36save 1% more per tablet
- ODCAN 50MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Prism Life Sciences LtdRs. 9.53/tabletRs. 38.10pay 5% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for FORCAN
- Do not start or continue fluconazole and consult your doctor, If you are pregnant, suspect you might be pregnant or are breast feeding.
- do not start or continue fluconazole and consult your doctor, If you have penile sores, ulcers or blisters or if you have an abnormal penile discharge (leakage), if you have pain on passing urine or if your penis has started to smell (odor).
- Consult your doctor if the symptoms have not been relieved within one week of taking fluconazole.
- Do not take alcohol while you are having this medication.
- If you're on birth control pills, Fluconazole can make them less effective. Consider using another method (condoms, diaphragms) along with the pills.
Frequently asked questions for FORCAN
Q.Are fluconazole/ Flucos 150/Zocon kit/ Forcan/Syscan150 safe?
Yes, fluconazole (also available Flucos 150/Zocon kit/ Forcan/Syscan150) is safe, if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is fluconazole a steroid?
No, fluconazole is not a steroid. It belongs to bis-triazole class of antifungal agents
Q.Can fluconazole be used for conditions such as UTI (urinary tract infections), BV (bacterial vaginosis), ring worms, bladder infections?
Fluconazole can be taken in fungal infections of the urinary tract, which themselves are rare. Fluconazole is not recommended in BV (bacterial vaginosis), ring worms and bladder infections
Q.Can fluconazole be taken with oral contraceptives or birth control pills?
Yes, fluconazole can be taken with contraceptives and birth control pills
Q.Can fluconazole be taken with drugs such as azithromycin and metronidazole?
Yes, fluconazole can be safely taken with azithromycin and metronidazole. A combination kit with agents of similar class is available for vaginal infections
Q.Can fluconazole cause hair loss?
No, fluconazole does not cause hair loss. However, if you experience such side effects, please consult your doctor.