food interaction for FLUZON
alcohol interaction for FLUZON
pregnancy interaction for FLUZON
lactation interaction for FLUZON
medicine interaction for FLUZON
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR FLUZON
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR FLUZON
- ZOCON 100MG DT TABLET(4 tablets in strip)FDC LtdRs. 7.77/tabletRs. 31.08save 64% more per tablet
- FOLE 100 MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 5.71/tabletRs. 5.71save 74% more per tablet
- CANDIGYL 100MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Marc Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 14.99/tabletRs. 59.96save 31% more per tablet
- FAZOL 100MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)West-Coast Pharmaceutical Works LtdRs. 4.67/tabletRs. 18.67save 79% more per tablet
- LODOGEL 100 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 15.51/tabletRs. 155.10save 29% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR FLUZON
- Do not start or continue fluconazole and consult your doctor, If you are pregnant, suspect you might be pregnant or are breast feeding.
- do not start or continue fluconazole and consult your doctor, If you have penile sores, ulcers or blisters or if you have an abnormal penile discharge (leakage), if you have pain on passing urine or if your penis has started to smell (odor).
- Consult your doctor if the symptoms have not been relieved within one week of taking fluconazole.
- Do not take alcohol while you are having this medication.
- If you're on birth control pills, Fluconazole can make them less effective. Consider using another method (condoms, diaphragms) along with the pills.
Frequently asked questions FOR FLUZON
Q. Are fluconazole/ Flucos 150/Zocon kit/ Forcan/Syscan150 safe?
Yes, fluconazole (also available Flucos 150/Zocon kit/ Forcan/Syscan150) is safe, if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is fluconazole a steroid?
No, fluconazole is not a steroid. It belongs to bis-triazole class of antifungal agents
Q. Can fluconazole be used for conditions such as UTI (urinary tract infections), BV (bacterial vaginosis), ring worms, bladder infections?
Fluconazole can be taken in fungal infections of the urinary tract, which themselves are rare. Fluconazole is not recommended in BV (bacterial vaginosis), ring worms and bladder infections
Q. Can fluconazole be taken with oral contraceptives or birth control pills?
Yes, fluconazole can be taken with contraceptives and birth control pills
Q. Can fluconazole be taken with drugs such as azithromycin and metronidazole?
Yes, fluconazole can be safely taken with azithromycin and metronidazole. A combination kit with agents of similar class is available for vaginal infections
Q. Can fluconazole cause hair loss?
No, fluconazole does not cause hair loss. However, if you experience such side effects, please consult your doctor.