food interaction for FLUVERT
alcohol interaction for FLUVERT
pregnancy interaction for FLUVERT
lactation interaction for FLUVERT
SALT INFORMATION FOR FLUVERT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR FLUVERT
- SIBELIUM 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Janssen PharmaceuticalsRs. 4.59/tabletRs. 45.90pay 131% more per tablet
- FLUNARIN 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)FDC LtdRs. 4.25/tabletRs. 42.55pay 114% more per tablet
- FLUNER 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Geno Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.60/tabletRs. 45.99pay 131% more per tablet
- ZEROGRAIN 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 3.53/tabletRs. 35.31pay 77% more per tablet
- MIGRANEX 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.60/tabletRs. 45.99pay 131% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR FLUVERT
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to flunarizine.
- If you have Parkinson’s disease.
- If you have liver disease.
- If you are suffering from depression.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR FLUVERT
Q. What is flunarizine dihydrochloride/flunarizine hydrochloride/flunarizine 5 mg used for?
These are the names of drugs containing flunarizine and used for the treatment of preventing migraine attacks
Q. Does flunarizine cause weight gain?
Yes, it may cause weight gain. Always consult your doctor, if you experience this side effect
Q. Does flunarizine work?
Flunarizine works at prescribed dose and duration for the treatment of preventing migraine attacks as advised by your doctor
Q. How long does flunarizine take to work?
It depends on disease severity and lot of other factors.