food interaction for FLUSTAN
alcohol interaction for FLUSTAN
pregnancy interaction for FLUSTAN
lactation interaction for FLUSTAN
medicine interaction for FLUSTAN
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR FLUSTAN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR FLUSTAN
- FAZE 50 MG TABLET DT(10 tablet dt in strip)Megha Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 3.61/tablet dtRs. 36.15save 64% more per tablet dt
- CANEX 50 MG TABLET DT(1 tablet dt in strip)Vance Health Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.50/tablet dtRs. 7.50save 25% more per tablet dt
- FLUZIDE 50MG TABLET DT(4 tablet dt in strip)Concept Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 11.28/tablet dtRs. 45.13pay 14% more per tablet dt
- TRUCAND 50MG TABLET DT(4 tablet dt in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 5/tablet dtRs. 20save 50% more per tablet dt
Expert advice FOR FLUSTAN
- Do not start or continue fluconazole and consult your doctor, If you are pregnant, suspect you might be pregnant or are breast feeding.
- do not start or continue fluconazole and consult your doctor, If you have penile sores, ulcers or blisters or if you have an abnormal penile discharge (leakage), if you have pain on passing urine or if your penis has started to smell (odor).
- Consult your doctor if the symptoms have not been relieved within one week of taking fluconazole.
- Do not take alcohol while you are having this medication.
- If you're on birth control pills, Fluconazole can make them less effective. Consider using another method (condoms, diaphragms) along with the pills.
Frequently asked questions FOR FLUSTAN
Q. Are fluconazole/ Flucos 150/Zocon kit/ Forcan/Syscan150 safe?
Yes, fluconazole (also available Flucos 150/Zocon kit/ Forcan/Syscan150) is safe, if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is fluconazole a steroid?
No, fluconazole is not a steroid. It belongs to bis-triazole class of antifungal agents
Q. Can fluconazole be used for conditions such as UTI (urinary tract infections), BV (bacterial vaginosis), ring worms, bladder infections?
Fluconazole can be taken in fungal infections of the urinary tract, which themselves are rare. Fluconazole is not recommended in BV (bacterial vaginosis), ring worms and bladder infections
Q. Can fluconazole be taken with oral contraceptives or birth control pills?
Yes, fluconazole can be taken with contraceptives and birth control pills
Q. Can fluconazole be taken with drugs such as azithromycin and metronidazole?
Yes, fluconazole can be safely taken with azithromycin and metronidazole. A combination kit with agents of similar class is available for vaginal infections
Q. Can fluconazole cause hair loss?
No, fluconazole does not cause hair loss. However, if you experience such side effects, please consult your doctor.