Substitutes for FLUSID CREAM
Medicine Overview of FLUSID CREAM
Uses of FLUSID CREAM
Side effects of FLUSID CREAM
Hormone imbalance, Allergic reaction, Slow growth in children and teenagers, Application site irritation, Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness), Blurred vision, Burning sensation, Itching, Dryness, Soreness, Tingling sensation.
How to use FLUSID CREAM
How FLUSID CREAM works
In Depth Information on FLUSID CREAM
Expert advice for FLUSID CREAM
- This medicine is only for external use.
- Always wash your hands before using this cream. Rub the medicine gently on the skin. If you use it on your face be careful to avoid your eyes.
- Always wash your hands before using eye drops.
- Do not wear any type of contact lenses while using eye drops.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to fusidic acid or any of its ingredients.
Adequate and well-controlled human studies have shown low or no risk.