food interaction for FLUHALT
alcohol interaction for FLUHALT
pregnancy interaction for FLUHALT
lactation interaction for FLUHALT
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for FLUHALT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for FLUHALT
- ANTIFLU 75MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 47.50/capsuleRs. 475pay 3% more per capsule
- NATFLU 75MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Natco Pharma LtdRs. 45.71/capsuleRs. 457.15save 1% more per capsule
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for FLUHALT
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to oseltamivir or to any other content in the medicine.
- Do not take oseltamivir, if you have kidney problems, chronic heart disease, or respiratory problems; or serious medical condition that requires hospitalization.
- Avoid using oseltamivir, if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if you feel dizzy after taking the medicine.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you experience mood or behavioral changes while taking the drug.
Frequently asked questions for FLUHALT
Q.Is oseltamivir an antibiotic or a sulfa drug?
Oseltamivir is an anti-influenza drug. It is not an antibiotic or sulfa drug
Q.Is oseltamivir available or sold over the counter?
No. Oseltamivir is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold over the counter
Q.Is oseltamivir safe?
Yes. Oseltamivir is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side effects, consult your doctor
Q.Can I take oseltamivir for cold, sinus infection, or sore throat?
Oseltamivir is not indicated for common cold, sinus infection, or sore throat. It is indicated for symptoms of influenza viral infection
Q.Can I take oseltamivir with Tylenol, Nyquil, amoxicillin, ibuprofen, Mucinex, or azithromycin?
Oseltamivir can be taken with Tylenol (paracetamol), Nyquil (paracetamol, dextromethorphan, doxylamine, amoxicillin, ibuprofen, Mucinex, or azithromycin only if prescribed by your doctor
Q.Can I take oseltamivir with antibiotics?
Oseltamivir may be taken with antibiotics only if prescribed by the doctor. Consult your doctor before use
Q.Does oseltamivir cause high blood pressure?
Oseltamivir is not expected to cause high blood pressure. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor.