food interaction for FLUGRAINE
alcohol interaction for FLUGRAINE
pregnancy interaction for FLUGRAINE
lactation interaction for FLUGRAINE
SALT INFORMATION for FLUGRAINE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for FLUGRAINE
- SIBELIUM 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Janssen PharmaceuticalsRs. 4.59/tabletRs. 45.90pay 70% more per tablet
- FLUNARIN 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)FDC LtdRs. 4.25/tabletRs. 42.55pay 58% more per tablet
- FLUNER 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Geno Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.60/tabletRs. 45.99pay 70% more per tablet
- ZEROGRAIN 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 3.53/tabletRs. 35.31pay 31% more per tablet
- MIGRANEX 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.60/tabletRs. 45.99pay 70% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for FLUGRAINE
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to flunarizine.
- If you have Parkinson’s disease.
- If you have liver disease.
- If you are suffering from depression.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions for FLUGRAINE
Q.What is flunarizine dihydrochloride/flunarizine hydrochloride/flunarizine 5 mg used for?
These are the names of drugs containing flunarizine and used for the treatment of preventing migraine attacks
Q.Does flunarizine cause weight gain?
Yes, it may cause weight gain. Always consult your doctor, if you experience this side effect
Q.Does flunarizine work?
Flunarizine works at prescribed dose and duration for the treatment of preventing migraine attacks as advised by your doctor
Q.How long does flunarizine take to work?
It depends on disease severity and lot of other factors.