Medicine Overview of Fludara Tablet
Side effects of Fludara Tablet
Nausea, Vomiting, Weakness, Diarrhoea, Anemia, Fever, Fatigue, Reduced blood platelets, Viral infection, Cough, Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils).
How to use Fludara Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Fludara 10mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Fludara Tablet works
Fludara 10mg tablet interferes with the growth of DNA and RNA of the cancer cells by substituting their building blocks. It prevents the cancer cells from growing and multiplying.
In Depth Information on Fludara Tablet
Expert advice for Fludara Tablet
- Do not start fludarabine if you have intolerance to some sugars, depressed immune system, present history of serious infection, feeling very unwell, or have bleeding or bruising.
- Fludarabine is not recommended for children and should be used with caution in elderly patients over 65 years of age.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop rash or any blisters, red to brownish urine after taking fludarabine, disturbed vision, pain in side, blood in urine or decreased urine, need to have stem cells collected, need blood transfusion, have had skin cancer, need vaccination, have nausea or vomiting.
- Use effective methods of contraception during fludarabine treatment to avoid pregnancy.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while taking fludarabine as it can make you tired, weak, confused, agitated, cause disturbed vision, or fits.
Special precautions for Fludara 10mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Fludara 10mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Fludara 10mg Tablet is usafe to use during lactation. Data+more
suggests that the drug may cause toxicity to the baby, or the mother is suffering from a condition in which breast feeding is not advisable....
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.+more
Some people get tired, feel weak, have disturbed vision, become confused, or agitated or have seizures while they are treated with Fludara 10mg Tablet and this may affect your ability to drive....
Some people get tired, feel weak, have disturbed vision, become confused, or agitated or have seizures while they are treated with Fludara 10mg Tablet and this may affect your ability to drive.
Fludara 10mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Fludara 10mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Use of Fludara 10mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease....
Use of Fludara 10mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Fludara 10mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Fludarabine
Fludara is not vesicant (irritant) or alkylating agent, it is an antimetabolite (purine analogue)
Fludara is administered orally
Fludara refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia is chronic lymphocytic leukemia that does not respond to Fludara or recurs within 6 months of treatment
Yes, Fludara can cause hair loss.
Substitutes for Fludara Tablet
Lymfuda 10mg Tablet
Natco Pharma Ltd