food interaction for FLUCORT FORTE
alcohol interaction for FLUCORT FORTE
pregnancy interaction for FLUCORT FORTE
lactation interaction for FLUCORT FORTE
medicine interaction for FLUCORT FORTE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR FLUCORT FORTE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR FLUCORT FORTE
- FLUCORT FORTE 0.025% W/V LOTION(30 ML lotion in bottle)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.20/ML of lotionRs. 96pay 63% more per ML of lotion
Expert advice FOR FLUCORT FORTE
- Do not take fluocinolone, if you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- Do not take fluocinolone, if you have any infection in and around your eye; glaucoma (increased pressure inside your eye).
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine, if you have had herpes infection of the eye in the past.
- Avoid using fluocinolone, if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking fluocinolone because it may cause temporary vision blurring.
Frequently asked questions FOR FLUCORT FORTE
Q. Is fluocinolone a steroid?
Yes, fluocinolone is a steroid drug
Q. Is available or sold over the counter?
No, fluocinolone is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold over the counter
Q. Is used for acne or psoriasis?
Fluocinolone is used for skin infections, acne, psoriasis or eye infections
Q. Is fluocinolone safe for infants?
No, fluocinolone is not safe to be used in children less than 18 years of age
Q. Is fluocinolone the same as fluocinonide?
Fluocinolone and fluocinonide are two different drugs belonging to the same class. They are used for the same indications
Q. Can fluocinolone cause hair growth?
Fluocinolone may cause hair growth at the site of application. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor.