food interaction for FLUBIFEN
alcohol interaction for FLUBIFEN
pregnancy interaction for FLUBIFEN
lactation interaction for FLUBIFEN
medicine interaction for FLUBIFEN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR FLUBIFEN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR FLUBIFEN
- FLURBIREN 0.03% EYE DROPS(5 ML eye drop in packet)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 10.04/ML of eye dropRs. 50.19pay 67% more per ML of eye drop
- FLUBI 0.03% EYE DROPS(5 ML eye drop in packet)Entod Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.20/ML of eye dropRs. 46pay 53% more per ML of eye drop
- EYEFLUR 0.03% EYE DROPS(5 ML eye drop in packet)NuLife PharmaceuticalsRs. 10.60/ML of eye dropRs. 53pay 77% more per ML of eye drop
- SIOFLUR 0.03% EYE DROPS(5 ML eye drop in packet)Albert David LtdRs. 8.85/ML of eye dropRs. 44.27pay 48% more per ML of eye drop
- CADIFLUR 0.03% EYE DROPS(5 ML eye drop in packet)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 11.42/ML of eye dropRs. 57.10pay 90% more per ML of eye drop
Expert advice FOR FLUBIFEN
- If you are allergic to any of the NSAIDs or any of the ingredients of the medicine.
- If you are pregnant or planning to a pregnancy or are breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR FLUBIFEN
Q. Is flurbiprofen safe?
Flurbiprofen is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is flurbiprofen narcotic/ addictive/ does flurbiprofen thin blood (work as a blood thinner)?
No, flurbiprofen is not a narcotic and it is not addictive. Flurbiprofen has no known effects on blood thinning
Q. Is flurbiprofen stronger than ibuprofen/ like/ same as ibuprofen/ a painkiller/ Ansaid?
Flurbiprofen belongs to a group of medicines called NSAID like ibuprofen. The effects of both are comparable. Flurbiprofen is a painkiller and used to treat pain and inflammation. Ansaid is a trade name of the active medicine flurbiprofen
Q. Is flurbiprofen FDA approved?
Yes, flurbiprofen is FDA approved for treating pain and inflammation
Q. Is flurbiprofen over-the-counter medicine?
No, flurbiprofen is a prescription medicine. It will be given to you if you produce a prescription by your doctor
Q. Can I take flurbiprofen with ibuprofen/ Tylenol (paracetamol)?
Ibuprofen and paracetamol are all drugs that belong to the same group of medicines as flurbiprofen i.e. non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and therefore, concomitant use of two or more NSAIDs (including aspirin) may increase the risk of adverse effects. Always follow the instructions of doctor regarding dosage, duration and frequency of use, and any concomitant medication used
Q. Does flurbiprofen make you sleepy or drowsy/ high/ tired/ increase blood pressure?
Yes, flurbiprofen may make you feel sleepy or drowsy, tired, raise/ increase your blood pressure. It is not known if it makes one feel high. Always follow the instructions of doctor regarding dosage, duration and frequency of use for flurbiprofen
Q. What does flurbiprofen treat?
Flurbiprofen belongs to a class of medicine called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), used to treat pain and inflammation
Q. Does flurbiprofen affect birth control?
No, flurbiprofen has no known effects on birth control
Q. Does flurbiprofen have aspirin?
No, flurbiprofen does not have aspirin. Flurbiprofen is active molecule similar to aspirin and both belong to same group of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).