Medicine Overview of Flosight Eye Drop
Side effects of Flosight Eye Drop
Electrolyte imbalance, Redistribution/accumulation of body fat, Bone degradation, Increased risk of infection, Muscle disorders, Increased blood pressure, Altered bone growth, Skin scar, Dilation of the pupil of the eye, Behavioural changes, Cataract, Increased glucose level in blood.
How to use Flosight Eye Drop
How Flosight Eye Drop works
In Depth Information on Flosight Eye Drop
Expert advice for Flosight Eye Drop
- Do not take eye drops containing corticosteroids such as fluorometholone for longer than a week unless advised and supervised by a specialist doctor.
- Consult your doctor before discontinuing fluorometholone treatment.
- Do not use fluorometholone eye drops while you are wearing contact lenses. Do not use contact lenses for at least 10-15 minutes after using fluorometholone in the eye.
- Temporary blurred vision or other visual disturbances may affect the ability to drive or use machines. If blurred vision occurs at instillation of fluorometholone eye drops, wait until the vision clears before driving or using machinery.
- If you are concomitantly using other eye drops or eye ointment medicines with fluorometholone, leave at least 5 minutes between each medicine.
- Avoid using fluorometholone, if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.