food interaction for FLONIDA
alcohol interaction for FLONIDA
pregnancy interaction for FLONIDA
lactation interaction for FLONIDA
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for FLONIDA
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for FLONIDA 5% W/W CREAM
Patients taking FLONIDA 5% W/W CREAM
- 71%Once A Day
- 14%Alternate Day
- 14%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for FLONIDANo substitutes found
Expert advice for FLONIDA
- Use gloves or non-metallic applicators for application to the affected areas.
- Avoid direct contact of cream or solution with eyes, eyelids, nostrils, mouth, and on open cuts and wash your hands carefully before and after use.
- Seek immediate medical attention in case of severe allergic reactions.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight or other forms of ultraviolet irradiation during topical fluorouracil treatment.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to fluorouracil or any of its ingredients.
- Patients with dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase (DPD) enzyme deficiency.
- It should not given to pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Frequently asked questions for FLONIDA
Q.Is fluorouracil a vesicant?
No, fluorouracil is not a vesicant (irritant)
Q.Is fluorouracil a steroid?
No, fluorouracil is not a steroid
Q.Is fluorouracil cream chemotherapy?
Fluorouracil is used as chemotherapy for the treatment of certain precancerous (actinic/solar keratosis) and cancerous (basal cell carcinoma) conditions of the skin
Q.Is fluorouracil cream for warts?
Yes, fluorouracil is used for the treatment of warts
Q.Is fluorouracil the same as efudex?
Efudex is a brand name (trade name) for fluorouracil
Q.Does fluorouracil affect normal skin?
Fluorouracil has minimal effect on the surrounding healthy skin
Q.Does fluorouracil cause scarring?
No, fluorouracil is not known to cause scarring.