Medicine Overview of Flomist AZ Nasal Spray
Side effects of Flomist AZ Nasal Spray
Electrolyte imbalance, Redistribution/accumulation of body fat, Bone degradation, Increased risk of infection, Muscle disorders, Increased blood pressure, Altered bone growth, Skin scar, Behavioural changes, Increased glucose level in blood, Cataract.
How to use Flomist AZ Nasal Spray
How Flomist AZ Nasal Spray works
In Depth Information on Flomist AZ Nasal Spray
Expert advice for Flomist AZ Nasal Spray
- Do not use the medicine (inhaler or spray): If you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine. If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
- Inform your doctor before using the medicine if you have tuberculosis, other chest or lung infection, breathing problem, cold, liver disease or thin or brittle bones.
- Do not use fluticasone inhalation to treat an asthma attack that has already begun.
- Do not use fluticasone inhalation of you are allergic to milk proteins.
- Do not use the fluticasone cream on areas where you have itchiness, redness, rashes, infection or acne on the skin.
- Inform your doctor if you have breathing problems or tightness in the chest even after taking the medicine.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
A careful monitoring by the doctor is advised in these patients.