food interaction for FLEXILOR
alcohol interaction for FLEXILOR
pregnancy interaction for FLEXILOR
lactation interaction for FLEXILOR
medicine interaction for FLEXILOR
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR FLEXILOR
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR FLEXILOR
- LORSAID 8 MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Abbott India LtdRs. 63.50/injectionRs. 63.50pay 47% more per injection
- LRN INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 36.25/ML of injectionRs. 72.50save 16% more per ML of injection
- LANAGESIC 8MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Wockhardt LtdRs. 23.88/ML of injectionRs. 47.76save 45% more per ML of injection
- GLX 8MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Gufic Bioscience LtdRs. 23.02/ML of injectionRs. 46.03save 47% more per ML of injection
- LORNOXI 8 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 23.05/ML of injectionRs. 46.10save 47% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR FLEXILOR
- Do not take lornoxicam, if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to lornoxicam or to other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs; or if you have a rare hereditary problems of galactose malabsorption should not take this medicine.
- Take special precaution, if you have gastrointestinal bleeding, cerebrovascular bleeding or other bleeding disorders; peptic ulceration or with a history of recurrent peptic ulceration; severe liver or renal impairment; severe thrombocytopenia (abnormally low number of platelets that are required for blood to clot); severe heart insufficiency; over-active thyroid gland (thyrotoxicosis) or adrenal gland disorder or a condition in which adrenal glands do not produce adequate amounts of hormones (adrenal insufficiency).
Frequently asked questions FOR FLEXILOR
Q. Lornoxicam is used for?
Lornoxicam is used to treat moderate pain (such as pain after dental surgery), pain associated with acute sciatica and symptomatic treatment of pain and inflammation in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
Q. What is lornoxicam and paracetamol?
Lornoxicam and Paracetamol both belong to a group of medications called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. However, both acts through different mechanism and used for different indications.