food interaction for FLEXIC
alcohol interaction for FLEXIC
pregnancy interaction for FLEXIC
lactation interaction for FLEXIC
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for FLEXIC
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for FLEXIC
- HILIN ACE 100 MG/50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 9.61/tabletRs. 96.05save 2% more per tablet
- ARTHOCERIN A 100 MG/50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Pulse PharmaceuticalsRs. 9.90/tabletRs. 99pay 1% more per tablet
- ACNOA 100MG/50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)MMC Healthcare LtdRs. 7.65/tabletRs. 76.53save 22% more per tablet
- ORTHOLIX AC 100MG/50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Strides Arcolab LtdRs. 9.90/tabletRs. 99pay 1% more per tablet
- CARTIFLEX 100MG/50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Vilco Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 9.50/tabletRs. 95save 3% more per tablet
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Indrajit AgrawalMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Divya AgarwalMBBS, MD, DNB
Expert advice for FLEXIC
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac or any of the other ingredients of aceclofenac tablet.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding, severe kidney disease, heart attack, liver failure, bleeding or bleeding disorders.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered before taking aceclofenac tablets in case of any following diseases:
- Diseases of the stomach or intestines
- Disease that causes ulcers on the lining of the large gut (ulcerative colitis).
- Crohn’s disease (serious inflammation of any part of the gastrointestinal tract).
- Blood disorders, problems with the circulation of the blood to your brain.
- Asthma or any other breathing problems.
- Disturbance of metabolism that can be seen as disorders of the skin or other organs (porphyria).
- Heart problems, stroke, high blood pressure (hypertension), diabetes, high cholesterol.
Frequently asked questions for FLEXIC
Q.Is aceclofenac safe?
Aceclofenac (also available as Hifenac, Zerodol) is safe at the prescribed dose by the doctor. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.Is aceclofenac a painkiller/ antipyretic/ antibiotic?
Aceclofenac is a pain relieving medication and not an antibiotic. It may reduce fever; however consult your doctor regarding its use
Q.Is aceclofenac better than diclofenac?
Aceclofenac and diclofenac are equally effective and safe in relieving pain. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.Is aceclofenac paracetamol/ aspirin?
No. Aceclofenac is not paracetamol or aspirin.
Q.What is diacerein used for?
Diacerein is used for treating swelling and pain in the joints due to osteoarthritis
Q.How does diacerein work?
Diacerein belongs to a class of medication call anthraquinones. It acts by blocking chemicals which cause inflammation and destruction of cartilage in the body
Q.Is diacerein safe?
Diacerein is safe when taken for an indication and at a dose strictly instructed by your doctor
Q.Is diacerein a steroid or painkiller?
Diacerein is not a steroid or pain killer
Q.What is diacerein with a glucosamine tab?
Diacerein is sometimes sold in combination with glucosamine for treating symptoms of osteoarthritis.