food interaction for FLAVATE
alcohol interaction for FLAVATE
pregnancy interaction for FLAVATE
lactation interaction for FLAVATE
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR FLAVATE
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR FLAVATE 200 MG TABLET
Patients taking FLAVATE 200 MG TABLET
- 50%Thrice A Day
- 33%Twice A Day
- 17%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR FLAVATE
- FLAVOSPAS 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 12.95/tabletRs. 129.50save 9% more per tablet
- URIKIND 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 10.89/tabletRs. 108.90save 23% more per tablet
- FLAVOCIP 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 13.75/tabletRs. 137.50save 3% more per tablet
- URISPAS 200 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Walter BushnellRs. 17.21/tabletRs. 258.22pay 21% more per tablet
- UTICEPT 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 11.10/tabletRs. 111save 22% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR FLAVATE
- You might get drowzy or have blurring of vision after taking this drug. Do not drive or perform activities that require alertness till you know how the medicine affects you.
- Do not start or continue flavoxate and consult your doctor, if you are allergic to flavoxate.
Frequently asked questions FOR FLAVATE
Q. Is flavoxate anticholinergic or narcotic or an antibiotic?
Flavoxate is an anti-spasmodic, medicines which relieve and prevent muscle spasms
Q. What is flavoxate?
Flavoxate it belongs to a group of medicines which relieve and prevent muscle spasms. Flavoxate is used to treat muscle spasms of the urinary tract which may be a result of inflammation of the bladder, prostate gland or urethra. It can also be used to relieve symptoms due to surgery, cystoscopy or catheterisation like painful urination, excessive urination at night and the inability to control urine flow. Flavoxate is an anti-spasmodic, medicines which relieve and prevent muscle spasms. It works by reducing the muscle contractions of your bladder and increasing the volume of urine that your bladder can hold. This will help reduce your symptoms of passing urine unexpectedly and frequently.