food interaction for FILLIF PEG
alcohol interaction for FILLIF PEG
pregnancy interaction for FILLIF PEG
lactation interaction for FILLIF PEG
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR FILLIF PEG
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR FILLIF PEG
- PEGSTIM 6MG PREFILLED SYRINGE(1 ML prefilled syringe in packet)Zydus CadilaRs. 10990/ML of prefilled syringeRs. 10990pay 22% more per ML of prefilled syringe
- PEGASTA 6 MG PREFILLED SYRINGE(0.6 ML prefilled syringe in packet)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7900/ML of prefilled syringeRs. 7900save 13% more per ML of prefilled syringe
- LUPIFIL P 6 MG PREFILLED SYRINGE(1 ML prefilled syringe in packet)Lupin LtdRs. 8504.76/ML of prefilled syringeRs. 8504.76save 6% more per ML of prefilled syringe
Expert advice FOR FILLIF PEG
- Avoid traveling, driving or operating machinery for about 30 hours following application of the on-body injector (a small device stuck to your body to assist administration of pegfilgrastim).
- You should be frequently examined for complete blood count (including differential white cell and platelet count) and spleen size during treatment.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience pain in the left upper abdomen or shoulder after receiving pegfilgrastim, this may indicate development of a serious side effect associated with spleen (spleen rupture).
- Discontinue pegfilgrastim if you develop fever, any signs or symptoms of infection, rash, flushing, dizziness or shortness of breath and severe lung injury along with migration of neutrophils into the lungs (acute respiratory distress).
- Tell your doctor if you have sickle cell anemia, if you are allergic to latex or had severe skin reactions to acrylic adhesives before receiving pegfilgrastim.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR FILLIF PEG
Q. Is pegfilgrastim a chemo drug/ What is pegfilgrastim injection/ How is pegfilgrastim given?
Pegfilgrastim belongs to a class of medications called colony stimulating factors. It helps reduce the chances of infections and side effects related to chemotherapy and does not directly treat cancer. Pegfilgrastim comes as a solution (liquid) to inject subcutaneously (under the skin), 24 hours after chemotherapy. It may be injected by a doctor/nurse in a hospital or you may be shown how to use injections at home
Q. How does pegfilgrastim work?
Pegfilgrastim belongs to a class of medications called colony stimulating factors. It acts on hematopoietic cells (cells in the bone marrow that produce red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets) to increase production of neutrophils (a type of white blood cell) in the body.