food interaction for FETUGEST
alcohol interaction for FETUGEST
pregnancy interaction for FETUGEST
lactation interaction for FETUGEST
Avoid Fetugest 250 mg injection with caffeine and chocolate as well as food containing caffeine and chocolate such as tea leaves, cocoa beans.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for FETUGEST
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for FETUGEST
- PROLUTON DEPOT 250 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 119/ML of injectionRs. 119pay 106% more per ML of injection
- ANIN 250 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Ind Swift Laboratories LtdRs. 113/ML of injectionRs. 113pay 96% more per ML of injection
- GYNONYS DEPOT 250 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Sanzyme LtdRs. 32.35/ML of injectionRs. 64.71save 44% more per ML of injection
- CAPROGEN DEPOT 250MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Mac Millon Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 79.20/ML of injectionRs. 79.20pay 37% more per ML of injection
- BIOSTERONE DEPOT 250MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Biochem Pharmaceutical IndustriesRs. 85/ML of injectionRs. 85pay 47% more per ML of injection
Expert advice for FETUGEST
- Tell your doctor if you have diabetes, pre-diabetes (high blood sugar levels, but not high enough to be called diabetes) or a family history of diabetes, before taking hydroxyprogesterone.
- If you are suffering from high blood pressure during pregnancy (preeclampsia), fits (epilepsy), heart or kidney functioning problems, you should be monitored for fluid retention while on treatment with Hydroxyprogesterone.
- Tell your doctor if you have severe pulsating headaches (migraines), asthma, history of depression or high blood pressure (hypertension), before taking Hydroxyprogesterone.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any signs of depression or jaundice.
- Consult your doctor regarding continuing treatment with hydroxyprogesterone after delivery and during breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for FETUGEST
Q.Is hydroxyprogesterone the same as progesterone?
No. Progesterone is a natural sex hormone produced by the body and hydroxyprogesterone is its synthetic form. Both have different physiological effects and are used for the treatment of different conditions
Q.Is hydroxyprogesterone safe?
It is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.