Medicine Overview of Fensupp Suppository
Uses of Fensupp Suppository
Fensupp 25mg Suppository is used in musculo-skeletal pain, dental pain and post operative pain.
How to use Fensupp Suppository
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Wash and dry the area. Lie down and gently insert the suppository into the area with or without the use of an applicator as mentioned in the label. You or your care giver may be taught on how to use this medicine at home.
How Fensupp Suppository works
Fensupp 25mg suppository is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by blocking the release of prostaglandin, that causes allergy symptoms and inflammation (swelling and redness).
In Depth Information on Fensupp Suppository
Expert advice for Fensupp Suppository
- Inform your doctor if you have diabetes, angina, blood clots, and high blood pressure, raised cholesterol or raised triglycerides, liver disorder of the red blood pigment (porphyria).
- Tell your doctor if you had or need to have surgery.
- Avoid direct contact of gel/ lotion with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to diclofenac or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you previously had allergic reaction (asthma, hives or a cold) due to aspirin or other pain killers.
Special precautions for Fensupp 25mg Suppository
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Fensupp 25mg Suppository may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Fensupp 25mg Suppository is safe to use during lactation. Human studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby.+more
It should be wiped off thoroughly prior to nursing if it is being applied to the breast or nipple area....
It should be wiped off thoroughly prior to nursing if it is being applied to the breast or nipple area.
Fensupp 25mg Suppository does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Fensupp+more
25mg Suppository in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Fensupp 25mg Suppository
Frequently asked questions for Diclofenac Topical
Q. Is diclofenac topical a blood thinner / controlled substance?
Diclofenac is a pain relieving medication and it does not significantly affect the function of platelets in blood; hence it is not a blood thinner. It is not a controlled substance as it does not have the potential for abuse or addiction.
Substitutes for Fensupp Suppository
Justin 25mg Suppository
Neon Laboratories Ltd