food interaction for FENDROP
alcohol interaction for FENDROP
pregnancy interaction for FENDROP
lactation interaction for FENDROP
Avoid Fendrop 25mcg patch with grapefruit juice.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for FENDROP
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for FENDROP
- DUROGESIC 25MCG PATCH(3 patches in packet)Janssen PharmaceuticalsRs. 492.65/patchRs. 1477.96pay 63% more per patch
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for FENDROP
- Do not consume fentanyl in doses more than that as prescribed by the doctor as it has a potential for addiction.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience difficulty in breathing after administration fentanyl.
- Avoid exposure to high temperature conditions such sauna bath, hot tub bath, sun bathing as this may lead to increased absorption of fentanyl causing overdose and adverse effects.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while taking fentanyl as it may cause dizziness.
- Consult your doctor before taking fentanyl if you have breathing problems, low blood pressure, heart, liver, chronic lung or kidney diseases, brain tumor, head injury, or myasthenia gravis (neuromuscular disease characterized by progressive weakness of muscles and unusual tiredness).
- Do not consume this drug if are allergic to fentanyl or any of its ingredients or any other opioid analgesic.
- Do not consume this drug if you are regularly using opioid medication for management of persistent pain.
- Patients who are suffering from mild pain should not consume this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are or planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for FENDROP
Q.Is fentanyl an opioid/ morphine/ barbiturate?
Fentanyl is an opioid analgesic. It is not morphine or barbiturate
Q.Is fentanyl addictive/ controlled substance?
Fentanyl is a controlled substance and has got addictive potential. Always follow the doctor's instruction regarding its use
Q.Does fentanyl cause constipation/ hypotension?
Fentanyl may cause constipation and hypotension. Please consult your doctor if you experience such side effects.