food interaction for FEBUTAZ
alcohol interaction for FEBUTAZ
pregnancy interaction for FEBUTAZ
lactation interaction for FEBUTAZ
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for FEBUTAZ
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for FEBUTAZ 20 MG TABLET
Patients taking FEBUTAZ 20 MG TABLET
- 95%Once A Day
- 5%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for FEBUTAZ
- FEBURIC 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 5.90/tabletRs. 59save 31% more per tablet
- Dr. Ashok KumarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Divya AgarwalMBBS, MD, DNB
Expert advice for FEBUTAZ
- Do not start or continue the febuxostat tablets and consult your doctor, If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- To help prevent attacks, avoid beer, sugary drinks, and foods like red meat, seafood, turkey, asparagus, cauliflower, spinach, and mushrooms.
- You may have an increase in gout symptom flares when you first start taking febuxostat. For best results, keep taking the medication as directed.
Frequently asked questions for FEBUTAZ
Q.Is febuxostat better than allopurinol?
Both are beneficial in treatment of gout. Any drug can be superior as per indication or patient profile
Q.Is febuxostat a steroid?
No. Febuxostat is not a steroid
Q.Can I take colchicine with febuxostat?
Yes. colchicine can be taken with febuxostat
Q.What is Febutaz 40 or feburic 40?
Febutaz 40 and feburic 40 contains febuxostat. If used for approved indication and in appropriate dose, Please consult your doctor before taking the drug
Q.Are they safe?
febuxostat is generally safe
Q.Is febuxostat US FDA approved?
Yes. it is an US FDA approved drug.