food interaction for FEBUSTAT
alcohol interaction for FEBUSTAT
pregnancy interaction for FEBUSTAT
lactation interaction for FEBUSTAT
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for FEBUSTAT
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for FEBUSTAT 80 MG TABLET
Patients taking FEBUSTAT 80 MG TABLET
- 79%Once A Day
- 16%Twice A Day
- 4%Twice A Week
- 2%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for FEBUSTAT
- FEBUTAZ 80 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 15.10/tabletRs. 151save 14% more per tablet
- FEBURIC 80 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 14.75/tabletRs. 147.50save 16% more per tablet
- FEBUGET 80 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 14.20/tabletRs. 142save 19% more per tablet
- FURIC 80 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 15.95/tabletRs. 159.50save 9% more per tablet
- ZURIG 80 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 15.99/tabletRs. 479.70save 9% more per tablet
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Ashok KumarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for FEBUSTAT
- Do not start or continue the febuxostat tablets and consult your doctor, If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- To help prevent attacks, avoid beer, sugary drinks, and foods like red meat, seafood, turkey, asparagus, cauliflower, spinach, and mushrooms.
- You may have an increase in gout symptom flares when you first start taking febuxostat. For best results, keep taking the medication as directed.
Frequently asked questions for FEBUSTAT
Q.Is febuxostat better than allopurinol?
Both are beneficial in treatment of gout. Any drug can be superior as per indication or patient profile
Q.Is febuxostat a steroid?
No. Febuxostat is not a steroid
Q.Can I take colchicine with febuxostat?
Yes. colchicine can be taken with febuxostat
Q.What is Febutaz 40 or feburic 40?
Febutaz 40 and feburic 40 contains febuxostat. If used for approved indication and in appropriate dose, Please consult your doctor before taking the drug
Q.Are they safe?
febuxostat is generally safe
Q.Is febuxostat US FDA approved?
Yes. it is an US FDA approved drug.